We recommend desiccant absorption dehumidifiers for use in cellars as they work effectively in cooler temperatures below 15 degrees centigrade whereas compressor driven units only work well in temperatures above 20 degrees centigrade. In temperatures below 20 degrees a desiccant unit will be much more effective at extracting moisture than a compressor driven unit - a seven litre a day rated desiccant unit tending to extract more moisture than a 30 litre a day rated compressor unit.
Our best selling cellar dryers are:-
1. Eco Air DD322FW SIMPLE 10 litre desiccant dehumidifier at £169 incl. VAT & del.
2. Igenix IG9800 20 litre compressor dehumidifier at £169 incl. VAT & del.
3. Meaco DD8L 8 litre desiccant dehumidifier at £159 incl. VAT & del.
4. Delonghi DNC65 6 litre desiccant dehumidifier at £169 incl. VAT & del.
5. Igenix IG9805 50 litre desiccant dehumidifier with (8.5 litre tank!) at £289 incl. VAT & del.
If you need to pump the moisture up out of your cellar then the Little Giant Condensate Pump will work in conjunction with any dehumidifier that has a condensate / continuous drain hose.
Click here for our guide to cellar dryers