Desiccant dehumidifiers should be used in caravans, motorhomes and RV's to keep the air dry during the winter months. Desiccant units extract moisture from the air effectively in temperatures ranging from one degree centigrade upwards; whereas compressor units tend to only be effective in temperatures above 15 degrees centigrade. The desiccant units are also much smaller, lighter, quieter and robust than the compressor driven units and do not have any consumable components.
Important features to look out for on dehumidifiers that are being left unattended for long periods of time are auto restart and continuous drainage facility. We recommend the Eco Air DD122FW as featured in Practical Caravan magazine.
Our best selling caravan dehumidifiers are:-
1. Eco Air DD122FW classic 7 litre desiccant dehumidifier at £155 including VAT & delivery
2. Meaco DD8L 8 litre desiccant dehumidifier at £159 including VAT & delivery
3. Delonghi DNC65 6 litre desiccant dehumidifier at £169 including VAT & delivery
4. Meaco DD8L Junior 8 litre deisccant dehumidifier at £139 including VAT & delivery
5. Delonghi DEM10 10 litre compressor dehumidifier at £149 including VAT & delivery
Click here for our guide to caravan dehumidifiers