Compressor driven absorbtion dehumidifiers provide, in the right environment, a simple and efficient method of removing mositure quickly and economically.
Compressor dehumidifiers work best at higher temperatures so they are ideal for keeping a warm house dry and for drying washing.
It is worth noting that they are rated in test conditions at a temperature of 30 degrees centigrade and a relative humidity of 80% and that in cooler temperatures below 12 degrees centigrade compressor dehumidifiers will stop working.
Our best selling domestic compressor dehumidifiers are:-
1. Igenix 9800 20 litre unit at £169 incl. VAT & del.
2. Eco Air DC10 10 litre unit at £105 incl. VAT & del.
3. Delonghi DEM10 EX2 10 litre unit at £149 incl. VAT & del.
4. Sealey SDH20 20 litre unit at £199 incl. VAT & del.
5. Delonghi DES12 12 litre unit at £169 incl. VAT & del.
Click here for our guide to compressor dehumidifiers